Saturday, April 8, 2017

I'm wondering... if I give my phone number out (not that I even know who to give it to), would anyone call me just to talk?

Would anyone be willing to come pick me up from the house and spend time with me during the day (or even in the evening)? I just get so bored hanging around the house and the church most of the time (no offense to the wonderful people who live and work here, lol). And even when I go to SMU, I'm by myself.

One day last week I was there and saw some students on one of the quads. I wanted so much to join them, just to hang out and be with people, you know? But I was also afraid I'd be interrupting them so I didn't go over.

I wish I could meet up with some people away from here. I want to just talk about stuff -- like Star Trek and classic rock music and Adam Lambert (who I adore, BTW...) and books and a lot of things. Just have fun! I still don't think that's too much to ask...

1 comment:

  1. Glenna, you might try looking into some Meetup groups in your area. They have lots of different interest groups and it's a great way to meet new people. I've been to a writing group in my area, but there are groups for everything you can imagine. Just Google Meetup groups.
    --Armanda

    ReplyDelete